Friday, June 12, 2009

Lavender Vines....

Oh my, I've been using so much orange, red, blues, and yellows lately, that I decided today....I needed to change up my color scheme a little......so purple it was!

Haven't been able to use this leaf stem stamp too much so glad I got to incorporate it into this card! I hand cut the leaf after stamping it...a little tedious....but I like how it came out.

Rushing again to get out the door.....so this will be a quick post and I will be back later on. Enjoy the remainder of your Friday!!



Materials used:


Stamps, white flowers: Hero Arts.

Patterned Paper: DCWV.

Inks: Lavender, Cyan, and black.

K & Company gems.

Colorbok square buttons.

Natural Twine.
Labels One Nestabilities.

Cream Cardstock.


5 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Love this, Tiffany! What a gorgeous card! Love the lavender vines!!

DottyJo said...

These are my 'go to' colours - what a yummy card Tiffany, just love it!
Jo x

kelly r said...

oh my...i can't believe you actually cut out that stem! i definitely do not have the patience for that. ;) thanks for sharing such a gorgeous card!

Dawn said...

Tiffany - what delicate cutting out. That stem is so fine... Love the colour scheme on this on.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love this card, it just pops!