Saturday, June 20, 2009

HA Blog Prize Winners!

Hello everyone! Before I announce the 3 winners, I just wanted to really say how much I enjoyed and appreciated everyone's comments!! Thank you for all your kind words and support...it really means a lot to me!!! I would have loved to answer each of you back with a personal email, but realistically, I may have a minor heart attack if I did that! ;) There were also some folks who emailed me with the same unique question, and I will get to that question FURTHER in the post!

There were a few duplicate entries, so after negating those, and using Random.Org.....the winners are as follows:


candicemyers said...

Congrats on your day at the HA blog. Loving your cards!

Candice
June 18, 2009 1:07 a.m.
_________________________________________


Anonymous said...

hello, I just disccovered your blog through Hero Art. I really like your work and those cards are really nice.

Michelle P
June 19, 2009 10:48 a.m.
_________________________________________


Dawn said...

Congrats Tiffany on your day on HA, love your cards. Thanks for the chance to win some goodies.

June 18, 2009 1:24 a.m.
_________________________________________


Thank you ladies! I will contact you or unless you get to me first with your complete names and addresses! Oh wait, before you take off......the question that a few gals emailed to me was this, "What does Chocolate Vesuvio look like, it sounds so incredibly yummy?!" LOL....ok, I couldn't resist but answer this question and how thoughtful of you to read a little bit about me on the HA BLOG!

I was out and about running errands on Friday and I picked up a slice, here is the photo:

No, it is not a cake....those are 2 brownies - one stacked on top of another....served with vanilla icecream! It is drizzled with sambuca sauce and caramel....

And just in case you can't really see the caramel and chocolate....hmmmm...how about a close-up:


Enjoy and thanks so much, once again!! Now go get yourself something SWEET this weekend!! ;)


I will be back later to share a card with you!




16 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Tif! So generous of you to offer giveaways and oh, my goodness....that dessert! I can feel the calories adding up just looking at that photo!! Thank you for sharing.....YUM!

Suzanne C said...

yummy! Congrats to the winners!

Lin said...

OH YUMM!! Congratulations to the winners, and thanks, Tif, for that picture.

kelly r said...

my mouth is watering...that looks so yummy! congrats to all the winners!

Phinny said...

OMG - CHOCOLATE COMA! That looks so good!

Congrats on your goodies, ladies!

Arlene said...

I'd like one of those desserts right now.. YUMMY!

Congratulations to the winners also.... still thinking about that dessert.

Nancyljk said...

Hi Tiffany, love the new blog banner! That dessert looks amazing, I'm sure I gained weight just looking at it!
Congrats to your winners.

Erin Glee said...

Congratulations to the winners!
I didn't email you for a picture of your favorite dessert, but I'll admit I WAS curious! Thanks for sharing that DANGEROUS info!

Virginia L. said...

Tif, you can't go wrong with a few stunning cards and some yummy desserts on your fantastic blog!! What a TREAT!Thanks for all your do!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamping Cafe said...

Congrats to the winners!! OMG, yummy!!

Fika said...

Congratulations to all winners.. and o my goodness Tiff.. your chocolate brownies served with vanilla ice cream makes me drolling.. YUM!!

Jane said...

Ajme!!! I want that dessert!!! So yummy!! Congrats to the lucky winners!!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh your Brownies..I want one piece pleaseee...Congrats to all winner and DAWN wohoooo you win too....big congrats for you dear...

Dawn said...

Tiffany - many thanks for drawing my name,... I have emailed you with my address but just want to say a public thank you. BTW - I LOVE any sort of choc dessert but this looks DEVINE.... take care

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations winners!!!

Oh and that cake!