Friday, June 19, 2009

Gumballs...Candies....and Childhood Memories...

Sometimes, all it takes is a picture to inspire you:

And from this photo, I was inspired to play with this stamp:

Here is the entire card:

This is just one of the things that Chris just has to stop at whenever he sees these gumball and candy machines! And he knows....he knows that it only takes ONE quarter for a HANDFUL OF YUMMINESS! Oh yeah, my boy knows where mommy keeps those quarters too! :) I also like to join in on the fun and get my share! I love the sour balls the best! He loves the chocolate m & m's.....I'm surprised I didn't say chocolate myself since I'm addicted to it.....

Funny little thing about this project, it was initially a 4 hour project yesterday, that was supposed to be 3 dimensional! It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to....so I was disappointed and had to de-construct it, salvage what I could......and I was much happier when I turned it into a card!!!!

Such is life with crafting, hah? I try not to dwell on projects that don't work out, instead....move on and work on your next fun idea!!! ;)



Have a good one!


Materials:

Stamps: Sweet Treats by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Cream and Kraft cardstock. Sweet Treats digital papers by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Pearls embellishment: Making Memories.

Mega Nestabilities Curved Rectangle.



4 comments:

Susanne Holl├Žnder Andersen said...

Great inspiration Tif!!!! Lovely design. So fresh with all the mixed colors!
Sanne

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun card, super adorable!! Always love your colors, Tiffany! How do you be so creative time after time?!

Have a wonderful weekend! We should meet and craft together someday since we live so close! :)

Dawn said...

Great card Tiff. That little one of yours is so cute. Great inspiration for you.