Thursday, June 25, 2009

Endless possibilities...

Oh goodness, I'm really late today with my post....today has been a busy, busy day....but I am glad I got to sit down for a moment to make 2 cards:

These cards were made using Lizzie Anne Designs' Sweets and Treats Digital Papers. I think a lot of times I tend to think that patterned papers are almost always used as background papers....when in actuality, patterned papers can really be used in so many ways, hence my title....endless possibilities.....in this case, I took 4 colors of digi papers and used them as the base card in itself and also as the focal point up front - the flowers and circular elements.

Here is card #2 - once again, using all digi papers to create the entire card:

And here is a close-up:

Play around with your stash of papers and see if you can make them the focal point of your project.



Have fun!


Materials:


Stamps: Garden Inspirations by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Sweets and Treats Digital Papers by Lizzie Anne Designs. White cardstock.

Pearl Gems.

Chocolate twine.

EK Success border punch.

Floral Diecut punch.



6 comments:

wendyp said...

Wow!! Gorgeous cards! I always think pattern paper=background paper, but I think you've inspired me to print out some digi papers and play around this weekend!

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW, Tiffany!! You are just amazing to come up with gorgeous cards and projects everyday!! Love all your creations as always!

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Just love these cards! The design and colours rock!

Suzanne C said...

Great design and lovely cards!

ivy said...

only you can put together different patterns so well together! amazing!

jules p said...

i love this flower. it is so pretty.