Monday, June 1, 2009

Dramatic Love...

Today, I wanted to try something just a tad different, so I played with some colors that I normally would never put together into one card scheme:

Had sooo much fun with this one! Overall, I think I really was going for a dramatic look with the black, the white, red, and yellow! I was pleased how it turned out....wasn't quite sure at first. Black delivers such a bold and rich statement sometimes, and yet it can also be a soft color as well especially for weddings!

What I love about this flourish set from Papertrey Ink is that you can really mix and match the stamps and create your own twists and turns with the flourish...had fun doing that too! This flourish has 3 stamps combined for a fun look:

Hope you enjoy, ooooh, who knows, maybe my theme this week might be DRAMA??? lol....I don't know yet, just thinking.....we'll see what I come up with for the rest of this week!


Thanks for stopping by!



Materials:


Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Fancy Flourishes by Papertrey Ink.

White Organdy ribbon.

Pearls by K & Company.

Flocked alpha letters and leaves by Anne Griffin.

Round corner punch.

Prima Red Flower.

5 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Beautiful card Tif - gorgeous flourish, especially mixed with pearls. Yum. :)

Maylee said...

Love it Tiffany! Gorgeous and so elegant!

Diana said...

so beautiful Tiffany

Stamping Cafe said...

This is just so gorgeous, Tiffany! Love the colors, and design! You are a very good enabler too, I got to get that Fancy Flourishes stamp set! :)

Jill W. said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!