Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Apple-icious......

Let's start right off with my projects this morning and then I have some news to share!

I love pairing vivid and bright coordinating papers with stamps! I don't do it all the time, but when the chance permits and I just happened to find the right look, I will go for it.....doesn't the background paper just have the most adorable apples on the top row there? I just had to stamp my apples in the same colors too! Soo much fun!

And here is a second card I made with the cutest little pear stamp, I just love it, now I'm really getting hungry.....don't you just want to run out to a Farmer's Market and grab a whole slew of fresh fruits...yum!

I have another fun idea with my fruit stamps that I will share later on....in the meantime.....remember to stop by my blog and DON'T MISS OUT on my Wednesday post!!! Whoohoooooo.....I will have lots of fun info for you and an opportunity for entering a contest and winning some major prizes!


See you all and have a great day!


Materials Used:

Stamps: Tutti Fruity by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Papers: DCWV Sweet Stack. White cardstock.

Ribbons: Papertrey Ink.

Round corner punch.

Double sided adhesive foam.




9 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great, great cards! So fun. Love the patterned paper for the fruit!

Jane said...

ahhhhh!!!!!! LOVE IT!! I just love these cards.....I don't think I've every described a card this way but they are just so yummy and juicy!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! What fun, bright cards!! Love them!

Lucy, England said...

Gorgeous - you are so clever Tif. And you mentioned prizes... yippee. :)

Maylee said...

Love it Tiffany! Curious to see what you have up your sleeves for tomorrow.

Nancy L. said...

very fun cards!

Beverley said...

Lovely Summer Cards Tiffany :) Loving your designer papers again!

joslyn said...

really cute! this set is a favorite.

Stamping Cafe said...

Yummy yummy card, Tiffany! Love all the pp, perfect for the fruit stamps!!