Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The world around us....

What inspires you? I know I've asked this question before to my fellow bloggers and to myself as well....but for me, almost any object, person, or place is a source of inspiration for me!

Take for example THIS very cute little color combination that I stumbled upon the other day! I love all the colors...delicious ......and what about that cupcake!

And here is the card I made from it:

Very simple and uncomplicated....I had yet to use this stamp set in its entirety and wanted to use all 3 leaf stamps together!

Here is a closeup of these darling felt flowers - love them!

So what inspires you the most, color.....objects....people...perhaps words or phrases! I might add my son inspires me a lot too......just looking at a toy he has or something he watches on TV can spark my imagination!


Materials used:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers and Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Gem: K & Company.

EK Success Scallop punch.

Round corner punch.

Inks: Dark teal, aqua, chocolate, apple green, and forest green.



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

stunning!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG, Tiffany! Love your beautiful new photo!! Gorgeous card too!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is fantabulous! I love how you stamped the images! Great *clean* look yet jazzed up!

KellyRae said...

Like your new blog banner and your photo! Gorgeous colors on the card. I love those colors together, very calming yet vibrant. I find inspiration everywhere (kleenex box, billboard, paperback cover, blurfing...) and everything's up for a grab (lol).

Jill W. said...

My jaw is still hanging open!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Tif....Lisa got me going on that color scheme too...LOVE it!!

ivy said...

nice new pic!!

those are great colors!