Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thinking of You Birdie!

Goodmorning! Let's get right to my card today:

This card was really funny! I messed it up really bad on the first go-around.....oh it was really bad....I'm not sure what happened and I wasn't happy with it, so I re-did the entire stamping and it looked a lot better! So, unfortunately, I went over my 35 min. time slot.....lol! That's ok...hehehe!

I really love this feather grass stamp that I have....it's so pretty...I always want to get it out and use it on all my cards now.

Here's a closeup of the fun bird chipboard by Making Memories:

Have a great start to your weekend, doing anything fun? We have no clue what is up for today...everyone is still in their pajamas and still trying to wake up! ;)


Materials:


Stamps: Feather Grass by Hero Arts.

Making Memories: Bird chipboard, paper flowers, pearl pin, and corkboard flower.

Papers: White and Kraft cardstock.

Clear gem.

Round corner punch.

Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.


5 comments:

DottyJo said...

Hi Tiffany, love the card - how are you awake enough to craft so early in the morning?
A beautiful sunny day here in England, I managed lots of gardening and laundry.
Hopefully crafting tomorrow as my new Hero Arts stamps arrived this morning!
Have fun, Jo x

Dawn said...

Great card Tiffany. It only counts if you time just one card... so the bad one's time isn't included.... two cards heh!!. Anyway this one is super cute.

ivy said...

that's a fantastic stamp! i've never seen it before (is it a newer one?)
real pretty card!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a PRETTY Card Tif...Love it!!

Diana said...

love Mr. birdie