Friday, May 29, 2009

Stamping on white....and then the total opposite!!

Here we go with some more simple cards....whohooo...I'm having tooo much fun with my 'simple' theme! I should do more of these!

This is a card that I love because stamping on simple white cardstock is not always easy....in fact, sometimes, I feel it looks too plain, but I think there are ways around that in which you can still make it look elegant, yet still keep that fresh white look as your background.

And I just love this word, don't you?

Now here's a fun Father's Day card that I made a while ago.....instead of using white....there's a lot of color on this one! And yet BOTH cards took exactly the same amount of time - 25 minutes! It's really an amazing contrast:

Enjoy!


Materials Used on both cards:



Papers: White cardstock. Kraft cardstock. Primary colored cardstock. Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Blue Gems.

Ribbon by Making Memories.

Marvy circle punch.

Round corner punch.

EK success border punch.





5 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW Tiff. quite spectacular - both cards. THe white one is adorable - so clean and elegant but the yellow one...well it jumps out at you. Love how you've used Chris' pic on it. Fantastic

wendyp said...

They're both fantastic!!! Love the clean and simple style of the white one!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow Wow Wow, Tiffany! I love all of your cards and layout, they are just stunning!! You ROCK! I especially love the Asian dolls one, very creative!

Sorry I haven't got time to visit your blog for few days, my time is very limited those days. I miss my daily visit to your blog, glad I have a little time today!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! These are both gorgeous! Both different, and both gorgeous!

Jane said...

Beautiful!