Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soft and delicate....

It's been a while since I've done another one of my absolute favorite color combos....lavender and celadon!! Sometimes, it is a light green and sometimes it could be a darker green....same goes for the lavender:

I fell in love with these colors earlier in the year, I believe!

Now I wanted to cut a little bit around my focal point which are these bigger leaves here:

Makes it appear as if the top part of the leaves are sticking out a bit while the remainder is still 'connected' to the paper....a very fun look!!!

And here is a closeup of stamping the sentiment directly on top of a leaf stamp, I love the subtle effect that it gives:


Have a great day and I will be back with a brand new layout that has been completed! Enjoy!


Materials used:


Stamps: Au Naturale and Everyday Sayings by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers by K & Company.

Purple gems.

EK Success scallop punch.

Round corner punch.




No comments: