Sunday, May 3, 2009

Simple elegance

I needed a super quick, clean, and crisp card for a friend:

I love this stamp set from Lizzie Anne Designs....there are many variations that I'm playing with now.....I stamped the larger floral onto the green cardstock and adhered onto the white base with double sided adhesive foam so that it would pop out a little.

For the focal point of the card, I chose a single leaf stem with a tri-leaf shade stamped over it.

Here is a closeup, it's so simple and delicate - graceful....I just love it, could use this stamp in so many ways:

And here is the sentiment:

Wow....I'm so late in crafting today, that is what I get for sleeping in this morning....lol! Hope you all have a great day....I would like to do another scrap page to celebrate National Scrap Day which was yesterday - but hey, it is all weekend, hah?


Materials used:


Stamps: Garden Inspiration from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: White cardstock and Papertrey Ink.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Pearl gems.




8 comments:

Diana said...

love the simplicity of this Tif!!

Laura said...

Gorgeous! I really love this card.

KellyRae said...

Love the crisp clean look of this, and the colors are very soothing.

Tricia Ulberg said...

This is beautiful!

wendyp said...

Wow!!! This is stunning! Love the simlicity of it!

judy said...

I love this card--all your elements
work together in harmony!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply gorgeous, Tiffany!! Love it!

ivy said...

i love this one! i love the clean look of this! fabulous!