Friday, May 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #4

Goodmorning all! It's a beautiful day here in Southern Calif. and I'm ready to show you another card I whipped up last night.

Here is the color scheme for Dawn McVey's color challenge this week:

And here is my take on it:

Don't you just love that bird??? Beautiful....it's from Lizzie Anne Designs' new spring release! I did a little bit of everything for this card.....sponging, distressing, some very slight watercoloring to give the aqua blue background a wet and flaky look!

And if you look super, super close, on the right top corner where the bird is sitting, I stamped a soft flourish in frost white.

I finished off the look with some twine and a white flower with pearls!

Enjoy! I'll be back either today or tomorrow with a layout to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday...whohooooo...fun!


See you!


Materials used:

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Bless this Nest and Everyday Sayings by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Twine.

Making Memories Flower.

Pearl accents.



13 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh that is so yummy looking -- LOVE what you did! I want to play with this challenge too, hope I have time!

Windy Robinson said...

Very pretty-- nice job!

Lucy, England said...

This is fantastic Tif. Such a gorgeous stamp, and such perfect accompaniments. I'm also hoping to have a crack at this challenge - such gorgeous colours.

Jacqueline said...

This is SO pretty, love this colour combo!

Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY

Kimberly said...

Beautiful Job!! Love it! :)

ivy said...

i love that bird too! you did it justice! plus distressing is addictive, isn't it!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fabulous, Tiffany!! Super job with the color combo!!

Terri E. said...

Super fun brown cord, flowers and pearls. Fabulous job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Tiffany, this is so pretty! I love the twine!

Kathryn said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD --Love that bird!

Ange Kelly said...

This is so pretty!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

I missed this challenge but stopped in at Dawn's to take a peek at some of the cards and just knew I had to see your submission...a-mazing! An absolute beauty!