Friday, May 15, 2009

Playing with dots.....

Thought I would chime in on all the 'dots' craze that is going on over at Hero Arts! What fun!


Just for my amusement, I made this whimsical shaped card! I added my dots around the perimeter of the chipboard by using a 'period' stamp in an alphabet set. Took the stamp and went all around it - actually only took about 5 minutes...not too long!

I then added my scenery with the falling leaves tree, a hill, and the sun peeking out...I guess you could say this has kind of a wintery theme to it?! The patterned paper looks like soft bits of snow falling down on a tree that has lost its bloom!

Enjoy your Friday!


Materials Used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

K & Company Blank chipboard.

Inks: chocolate, red, orange, and forest green.

Papers by K & Company and Papertrey Ink.




7 comments:

ivy said...

had fun with the dots did ya?! i have yet to play.........

DottyJo said...

Another beautiful card! Just love that tree.

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

That's a very clever way of using stamps. And that's why I have to get inspiration from crafties like you!

Kelly Booth said...

Love your dotty card Tif.....Such a FUN shape too!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love the shape of your card, Tiffany! So beautiful!!

Verda said...

I love your card. It is a very pretty and fun card.

Diana said...

so very beautiful Tiffany...just love your creations