Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pics Grandma will enjoy....

So my mom called me the other day and wanted to know how her little baby was doing....and by that, she didn't mean me.....she meant her grandson Christopher....lol. My mom.....so sweet...she really misses the guy so I better get her some of these photos quick!

I love him exploring and appreciating nature! He really does love everything about the outdoors!!

He's got that special smile!



Hey, I will be back on Wed. with a card to share....yay....


Have the best day!






4 comments:

ivy said...

grandma's sure to love these photos!! he looks so grown up!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome photos, Tiffany! Your mom will love them for sure!

Lucy, England said...

He is one adorable little boy Tif. You are lucky. That smile is just wonderful.

Dawn said...

Tiffany - he is adorable. No wonder Grandma misses him