Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Natural Elements

Hi all....I'm here today to show you two projects in which I used the same stamp collection but have incorporated them into 2 entirely different themes....a layout for a young male, and a card for an older male!

Here is the layout I made of Christopher....I contemplated if this layout should have been titled, "Koala Boy" instead of "Nature Boy"....hehehe....

I used a butterfly stamp and 2 leaf stamps to create background papers to coordinate with the photos.....

On the sentiment, don't be afraid to stamp gently over your sentiments - it never really destroys the look of what you have written or typed, it just gives it a soft appeal!

Here is a closeup:

And here is the card for an older male using a soft brown color scheme:

These stamps and color choice is great for your next Father's Day card! And take a look at this button from Making Memories.....delicious!!!


See you all again soon and enjoy your day!!!
Materials used:

Stamps: Au Naturale, Happy Father's Day Single, and Pupcat Alphabet by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: We R Memory Keepers. Martha Stewart, and K & Company.

Florals and Brown Leaves: Prima.

Felt branch: Prima.

Button: Making Memories.

Marvy circle punch.



6 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome layout and card, Tiffany! You amaze every time I visit your blog, Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Maylee said...

Beautiful Tiffany! Love the Father's Day card.

Jane said...

I said it before and I'll say it again.......you blow me away!

Jill W. said...

What wonderful eye candy today (and always)! The invitations are beautiful! The Father's Day card is so great (I love that button). Like the new pic of you (great smile!) Thanks for sharing!

ivy said...

such a great pic of chris to go along with your LO!

wendyp said...

Wow!!! Love the layout and such a cute picture of him!!!