Monday, May 25, 2009

More Damask Fun!

Hi all! Wow, this weekend has really flown by, I can't believe it is already Monday! Here is a card I was able to make late last night:

I used some brand new digital papers from Lizzie Anne Designs.....papers with very soft and smooth tones, and yummy colors that coordinate with many of their new stamps from their 2009 Spring Release!

My color combo for this card was essentially green, pink, and chocolate! I had not intended to add a ribbon at all for this card, but when I was finished, the card seemed to be missing something - on went the ribbon - and the card seemed more vibrant looking! Amazing what ribbon can do every time hah?

Enjoy the rest of your day! We hope to get out and have some fun with family today - yesterday was hindered by me having a bad migraine pretty much all day - NO FUN! So we hope to get out and enjoy the sunshine as I'm feeling a tad better! Yay!!!


Materials used:


Cardstock: Kraft and Cream.

Papers: Garden Inspiration Digital Papers by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Stamps: Damask by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Prima green floral.

Pink heart gems.

Chocolate ribbon.

Labels One Nestabilities.



3 comments:

Diana said...

Lovely, lovely!

ivy said...

i had a migraine right behind my left eye for 2 days a few days ago....those are killers aren't they?

digi paper...gotta look into that. have you ever thought of digi scrapping??

Jane said...

Beautiful!