Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miss You

I have a quick photo to share with you then I've got to run off again......yikes....today is a little busier than yesterday!

I just thought of two other color combos that I want to work with using this damask set....oooh, I can't wait to work those two ideas in a little later!

I also lightly stamped using the same ink color images on the background of the aqua paper...so hard to see it from this angle, but maybe you can see a hint of it here towards the left hand side of the card, you may have to click on photo to really see it:

Oh, and those pins are from Making Memories....I love my stick pins!!


Enjoy the card!!


Materials used:


Stamps: Damask and Everyday Sayings by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Chocolate Paper: Martha Stewart.

Pins: Making Memories.

EK Success scallop punch.

Embossed white paper.


8 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Just BEYOOOOOTIFUL.

It's amazing what YOU can do with paper and ink. Such a soft and pretty card. Perfect for the sentiment.

Can't WAIT to see what you are making... I certainly miss all your fab creations in the Flickr gallery :)

P.s. Gorgeous new profile photo.

Tonje said...

Beautiful card. Love the colour combo.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is simply gorgeous, love the colors!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love that embossed paper.

Diana said...

This is just FANTASTIC. Love the stick pins. They top it off!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is lovely! So simple, yet elegant!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Tif!!! Your cards and Photos are always Such a TREAT!!!

Laura said...

Beautiful! What a great design.