Friday, May 29, 2009

Love You

I'll have a whole bunch of fun stuff to share with you in the coming days, but first....wanted to share with you a layout I finished for Lizzie Anne Designs....a wedding layout....I'm just loving weddings this time of the year!

Always on the lookout for wedding ideas and, yes, I still peek now and then at the newer bridal magazines to see what dresses are in fashion.....did you know I always wanted to be a wedding coordinator - but then I thought about it back then.....and changed my mind....crafting just naturally came along one day.....so crafting it was and it will probably stay for a long time! ;)

Here are some close-up shots, I love 'cutting off' stamped images on purpose sometimes, by randomly stamping and then punching out different designs makes it a lot more fun too!

For the damask stamping, I used a silver metallic ink to match and coordinate with the rest of the layout colors.

Enjoy!


Materials Used:


Stamps: Damask and Everyday Sayings by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: French Floral by Lizzie Anne Designs. Making Memories' Sabrina Collection. Making Memories Black Tie Collection.

Ribbon: Making Memories.

Heart scallop punch, marvy circle punches, and giga scallop punch.

Round corner punch.

Double Sided Adhesive Tape.


3 comments:

ivy said...

gorgeous & elegant! love the pop of color too. silver ink is perfect for the wedding theme!

DottyJo said...

This is such a lovely layout, great wedding colours. Very classy!

Dawn said...

So elegant Tiffany. Love the look.