Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LAD Sketch #77 - and some other really fun news!

Hi all! Time again for my weekly sketch over at Lizzie Anne Designs, whohooooo:

I love this new set called Bless this Nest...so pretty - lots of bird stamps and great sentiments to go with the images! And can you see that great looking nest stamp in the background, love it!

Enjoy the card, I really like the simplicity of this one and I also added a floral that I hand folded and kind of inserted it towards the back side of the bird image....I guess I can not live without my flowers!!!! Goodness.


In other stamping news......Making Memories has graciously added 6 of my most recent designs to their idea gallery! You may take a peek HERE. You may also vote for your favorites too.....hint..hint...if you would like to vote for mine....lol! Some of you may already recognize which ones are mine, if not...click on the photo and the artist's name will appear next to the photo...have fun!


Also, in June, I will have the honor of working with Hero Arts' very own Lisa Spangler!!! If you have never seen her work, oh my goodness, you are missing out, please take a moment to check her out!! She has kindly chosen me as one of the five ladies to be featured on the "Win-A-Day-On-The-Blog" Week. I am excited!!!


I have other fun stuff to share with you too but I will save for another post.....have a great and wonderful day!



Materials listed for card:

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: French floral by Lizzie Anne Designs.





6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Tiff!
A THOUSAND congratulations to you on the Hero Arts artist deal, and the Making Memories deal!!

Oh my!!!!!

I am so honored to know you! You are a very talented woman...

And celebrate today!!!!

pia overgaard said...

Oh, Tiffany!! Congratulations - you so deserve this! How wonderful also to be featured on the MM site. I recognized your wonderful work instantly! They stand out!! You are such a talented lady!!

ivy said...

like i said, when it rains, it pours!!!! i didn't even know about the MM's thing! i will check it out asap! so happy for you!

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous card as always, Tif!!

Big Congratulations to you, Tiffany!! I'm soooooooo happy for you, you totally deserve this! You are one amazingly talented woman! I will go check out the MM thing and you have my vote!

Lucy, England said...

So happy for you Tiffany - you're going to be FABULOUS.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

lovely card!