Monday, May 4, 2009

Je pense a toi!

Here is a quick - well ok, it wasn't all that quick but I managed to get in one card today..hehhe:

Don't you just love the owl? I have a birthday card to go make now....lots of fun birthdays in my family and also some friends I used to work with......this summer is filled with so many b-days....how about you???

It is heating up in my area and getting really hot, time to crank up some air conditioning so I don't sweat to death while crafting! ;)

Enjoy and thanks for peeking in during your busy day!!


Materials:

Stamps, felt floral, and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Pink Paper: Papertrey Ink.

Prima flower.

K & Company large gem.



5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute card!! Love all that pinkness!

ivy said...

you know i love anything owl!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tif....You know I LOVE Pink Owls!! Big Congrats for being Lisa's Pick...
Can't wait for your FUN Day!!!!!!!

wendyp said...

Love that cute owl!!!

I just saw the news on the Hero Arts blog....CONGRATS girl!!! I always love stopping by your blog and seeing your awesome work!

KellyRae said...

Cute hoot! I love your dressed-up flower with its bling and pearls. And a Congrats to you too...