Saturday, May 9, 2009

His smile......

Hi all!!! Hope your Mother's Day weekend is going great so far......we all took off for the park today since it was sooo nice and beautiful...gosh, let's hope it stays this way for awhile!!!

I am working on projects right now that I can not share with you.....boohoo.....lol....but you will get to see them in June....in the meantime I will post stuff that I can show you when I have time....enjoy these pics of my little guy.....he's my hero!!





Enjoy and wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day!!



5 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Tiffany,

Just stopped by and am loving the pics of your sweetie! He is precious! Take lots more pics of him......this age is so special, and they'll grow and move on in a blink of the eye!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

hi Tiffany, Your son is adorable! Hope you have a great Mother's Day. PS: I made a page based on your orignal from a few weeks ago. My mum loved it.

ivy said...

what fun pics!! looked like a perfect day for the outdoors!

cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Diana said...

Great smile indeed. Beautiful boy!

Stamping Cafe said...

How fun! Love all the pictures, priceless! Your little guy is growing up fast!