Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grow old with me......

Hi All ~ a really quick card to share with you this morning! Weddings must definitely be on my mind, how about yours?? So many weddings this coming summer! Isn't it a beautiful time for all the new brides out there??? I happen to know a few! ;)

This is an elegant black and white card that really can be done quite quickly, 30 min. was all that it took me and it can still come out with a very clean and crisp look!

It's fun to experiment with black and white as I rarely get to play with this color combo....now I think I just have to dabble in a wedding layout with these colors!!! Oooh, I must try that!

Here is a closeup of some fun bling I added to the ribbon tie:

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful start to the Memorial Day Holiday here in the states!! Stay safe and have fun!


Materials used:


Papers and ribbon: Black Tie by Making Memories.

Stamps: So much Love by Lizzie Anne Designs.

White art flowers.

Pearl heart gems.

Crystal gems by Me and My Big Ideas.

White cardstock.

Round corner punch.


6 comments:

Jane said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh Tif, this is simply stunning! LOVE everything about it! :)

AND! I love your new banner, so happy + colorful!

Chris Millar said...

Tiffany this card is stunning!

Diana said...

This is so pretty. Love your new blog banner. You are just fantastic at creating them!

ivy said...

it would take me A LOT longer to just think of something so gorgeous!! amazing card!!

Jacqueline said...

Very stylish Tiffany... oh and looking forward to seeing your creations on your blog day!! Will be thinking of you!!