Friday, May 22, 2009

For Diana.....

I've been meaning to get out a card for one of my blogging friends who does really fabulous work! Her name is Diana Foster! And if you haven't seen any of her work, you really must stop by her blog and check out all of her projects.

She's been published numerous times and has great photography skills too! She sent me a pack of wonderful handmade cards a while back and I wanted to say thank you with this card I was able to make today:

Some of the colors on the card are my favs.....the color combo of lavender and green.....and then I was playing around with a whole bunch of other colors and added yellow/mustard, brown, and black???? I even tried a little bit of an off-white ribbon - but it didn't look as good - so then I tried the lace black ribbon and it just looked so much better! I never in my life would have thought to blend yellow, brown, black, lavender, and green in such a way!

Amazing how we can play with colors, isn't?

I hope you enjoy it Diana, I'll get it sent in the mail soon! Have a wonderful day everyone....I'll try to make some time for crafting during the holiday....what fun would it be without a little card making in-between barbeques? ;)


Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Cream cardstock. DCWV Sweets and Latte Stacks.

Floral and Leaf by Prima.

Black lace ribbon by Making Memories.

EK Success border punch.




3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

I'm sure Diana will love this gorgeous card!

Have a beautiful weekend!

ivy said...

she's going to love it!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany. I am so honored by your incredible card and nice words. Thank you so much!