Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Color Splash

I was sitting up last night doing some thinking.....always good to think and get fun ideas......and I thought this would be a fun week to make up a theme to work for....any theme.....so without further ado, my theme this week will be 'simply cute':

Simple + Cute = A FUN WEEK! What do you think? My focus will try to be on making projects that are 35 min. or less....notice I gave myself an extra 5 min.....lol! Keep it simple, clean, and still add a little sparkle to it somehow....it will be a fun challenge for myself and hope that you'll join in too!

I put some glitter on my sweet girl to make her dress shine! Hopefully you can see it here:

For all my friends and family here in the states, hope you are recuperating from the holiday weekend! It's going to be a very cute week! ;)

Materials used:


Hero Arts supplies: Stamps, spring flowers, fancy felt flowers, assorted mixed notecards, kraft notecards, red pearl heart gem, and crystal gem.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Large Nestabilities.

Round corner punch.

Inks: tangerine, yellow, deep red, and brown.




6 comments:

wendyp said...

Adorable, or should I say, very CUTE card!!!

Dawn said...

Lovely card Tiffany. Cute is good. I love this glittery dress on your girl. Looking forward to seeing more of your "cuties".

Maylee said...

Super cute!

ivy said...

indeed cute!

Diana said...

so darling Tiffany!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Hey, this card personifies 'cute'. The glitter makes it a bit 'glam' as well!