Sunday, May 31, 2009

Charmed....

I must say today has been good as far as crafting and just getting things done that I needed to do...hooray for a good day, hah? I hope you are having a good one as well!

Here is a lavender and celadon combo card I made:

I always grab this butterfly stamp whenever I feel the need for a pretty butterfly, just love it!

I added a little charm to my nestabilities label at the bottom here by punching a tiny hole...and inserting a brad to hold the charm in place:

Another close-up:

That's it for today....hubby and I will actually catch up on some recorded tv shows tonight from way back when....imagine that....television for adults....I miss that......normally I'm either on Nickolodeon or Disney Channel....lol....it will be nice to watch regular shows again....:)


Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Labels Two Nestabilities.

Double sided adhesive tape.

Gems by K & Company.

Silver charm.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Very pretty card, Lucky you to get some crafting time over the weekend. Enjoy too your tv watching.

Maylee said...

Gorgeous card, the charm add a nice finishing touch. Love that butterfly too.

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

hi Tiffany, Love the stamped butterfly on the textured paper, very nice! I need to make another wedding card soon, so I'll be popping back for more ideas (hope you don't mind being my inspiration!)

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! Love the butterfly!

enjoy your TV time with your hubby!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Love that butterfly, one of my favorites! That charm is a perfect touch!

I hope you enjoyed your TV time with your DH!!