Monday, May 11, 2009

Butterfly Dreams....

Hi all! I'm back with a fun card to share with you today.........

I love, love these butterflies....but, ofcourse, some of you already know how much I love butterflies since that is my 'nickname' in the Vietnamese language! ;) And lately, I've had this love for vintage and distressing, still don't do as many projects with distressing as much as I would like to, but I see myself improving in that area much more so than say, a year ago!

And what about orange??? How do you feel about the color orange? I've been mentioning this to many people that orange is fast becoming a favorite of mine....it just strikes me somehow this year!!

For this closeup - I stamped and trimmed my butterflies, and then curled them gently downwards with my fingertips before adhering my gems....turned out very pretty I thought!

And a look at this sentiment - so beautiful and I love that elegant script writing:

Enjoy.....have lots more to share with you in the weeks to come!!


Materials used:


Papers: K & Company.

Old Letter writing paper.

Stamps: Au Naturale by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Bumblebee and tangerine crystal gems.

Round corner punch.

Inks: Crimson red, tangerine, Stazon Jet Black.



3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, I love butterflies too! Love the design so much, can't wait for your big day!

ivy said...

fantastic tif! you are so so busy! don't burn yourself out! remember to play!

KellyRae said...

I'm a big fan of butterflies and the color orange. This is a fabo card design.