Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blazing Red!

Hi all! Hope your day is going smoothly! Here is the card I am back to share with you today:

I used my new and yummy nestabilities to shape the card and add layers to it. The damask floral is actually 2 different stamps combined into one look.

I loved using my embellies to dress up my card a bit:

This card is a mini card and is approximately 3.5" x 3.5" in diameter. I love the small cards so much - great fun!

Enjoy!


Materials used:

Stamps: Damask and Au Naturale by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

MS butterfly punch.

Red and Pearl Heart gems.

Inks: Stazon Jet Black and Blazing Red.

White and Beige Mixed Flowers.

Labels One Spellbinders Nestabilities.


3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Love, Love, Love this... I am totally a red kind of person and you paired it with white to really set it off!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous card, Tiffany! Love the red and white color combo, so striking!! Enjoy your new toy, looking forward to see more awesome cards with that! :)

ivy said...

so you DID get a new toy?!!! gr8!!

love the red & white card!