Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Birthday for Sis....

Here is a birthday card for my sister...hope she likes it! Go and celebrate today!

I used a stamp that is actually a tree and cut it apart to make 4 leaves and a floral center.....love making these flower and circle cards...they are so great for all the ladies in your life! It just adds a little extra femininity to your designs....sometimes, I get bored with making the traditional square or rectangle cards and really have to mix it up!

Here is a detailed shot of the flower decoration:

It's been a busy day, hope you are all having a great day - will be back soon with more fun stuff!



Materials used:

Papers: French Floral by LAD.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Small circle punch.



7 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany!! She'll love it, who wouldn't love the card you make!

KellyRae said...

Great idea to use the stamps in different ways. LOVE the purple and green color combo!

DottyJo said...

She'll love it - sooo beautiful!
Jo x

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I just discovered you and your blog today. I'm crazy about your wonderful creations! Your 3-D effects on your projects are beautiful. I have put you in my favorite places to visit you regularly. Thanks for sharing with us all.
Susan from Colorado

Kinglake said...

I think your sister will love this card,its really nice xx jo xx

Stamping Cafe said...

Have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful card! Welcome to the LAD design team!