Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A birthday card!

I originally made this card for someone who inspires me and also for a birthday girl too!

I think I will make another birthday card though for my special b-day girl...and I think she knows who she is! *wink wink* (are you reading this)! Anyway, I love how this card turned out but I want to try another one too and see if it comes out prettier??

Experiment, experiment...that's what we all love about this arts and crafts world that we live in, hah?

Hope you are having an awesome day, need to finish things up and go p/u Chris from the school bus....I'm hoping to have time for more cards today!! Whoohooo...



Take care!!





3 comments:

KellyRae said...

Love the script layered onto the floral background. Fabulous card.

Diana said...

Wow, colorful and incredible design. Just love your work Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome birthday card, Tiffany!!

Congratulations on being picked for one day on the Hero Arts blog!! I'm so happy for you; I knew you would get pick!! Woo Hoo, Tiffany!!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful creation on your big day!!! :)