Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bear Hugs!

Here we go with a 'simple' and 'cute' card #2......from my last post, I mentioned that for all of this week, I wanted to concentrate on the simple little things in life and add a touch of cuteness to it! Projects that take only 35 min. or less......and here is what I came up with for today:

Everyone loves a teddy bear now and then, and I have yet to use this stamp that I've wanted for a while now.

I also cut up some fun new patterned papers from DCWV! Yummy, I just love their papers!

Enjoy, it's off to run some errands and make some more cards...have a great day everyone!



Materials:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ribbon: PTI.

Cardstock: Cream.

Patterned Papers: DCWV Sweets Stack.

Pearl pin and button: Making Memories.

Prismacolor pencils.

Round corner punch.



4 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE THIS!

Lucy, England said...

Definitely CUTE Tif - love your cute cards this week. Adorable :)

Dawn said...

another cure card.. love that teddy stamp - think I'll have to get it!!!
Lovin your cute cards Tiffany.

Diana said...

Sweet little bear Tiffany. Lovely border too!