Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer Sweetness!

Have you seen all the new goodies over at Lizzie Anne Designs? They have their new Spring Release stamps and I have already started playing with some of them...yay!


These stamps are from the brand new Sweets & Treats collection...mmmm...yummy! I know I will be using these stamps alot! I wanted to make the icecream scoops to appear as if they were sitting directly on top of each other, so I masked the images.

Love the digital background papers that coordinate with the stamps too!!!


Fun, fun!


Enjoy!


Materials used:

Stamps and Digital Papers: Sweets & Treats by Lizzie Anne Designs.

White Pom Poms.

Yellow lace ribbon by Making Memories.

Assorted gems.



4 comments:

Diana said...

What a darling card, Tiffany. Love your work!

wendyp said...

oh how CUTE!!! Love that pom pom fringe!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a sweet card, Tiffany!! Make me wish that Summer is here! That pom pom is the perfect touch! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely card and pretty color Tiff...love always your project through HA Flickr :)
I am new making a blog, I will be your follower if you dont mind dear...Hugs, Monika in Muenchen