Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrabble anyone?

I made this fun loving layout for an 'alphabet/make-your-own messages' challenge:

This was definitely not my usual method of scrap booking but still, it was a lot of fun to create this and it took so long too....lol....I had to make sure all the letters and tiles were matched up and perfectly aligned on the paper.

I also had to do a sketch of what words I wanted to use before I started stamping them and where to place them on the layout.....great challenge! Love it when something challenges me beyond my comfort zone!

Here is a closeup look of the stamped letters:

I love this much younger photo of Chris - that unforgettable smile I truly adore!

I'm off to make a few more cards, enjoy your day!! Ooh, it is COOOLLLDDD today! What happened...the wind is blowing really hard outside and I'm freezing in here! Need to turn up the heater!


Materials used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink and We R Memory Keepers. Bazzill Basics.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

EK Success Scallop edge punch.




3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love this page...and Tif your little guy is so CUTE!!

Mary Perry said...

Very cute pics of your adorable Chris. I did a layout a few years ago using scrabble letter stickers, and it was harder than I thought, getting all the words figured out.

Great job!! Love it!!

shaz hank said...

this is a great idea. My kids and play scrabble they would love this! Love your banner by the way.
:)