Saturday, April 11, 2009

Perfect solitude....

Hi all! It's late Saturday eve and wanted to share a card I was able to make today.....

My hubby babysitted for me today so that I could have a secret getaway to craft....oh my, it was a blast! I got to seclude myself in the most serene and quietest of all places....made four cards in four hours and was having so much fun that I actually forgot to eat lunch....oops....lol...oh well, who needs food when you have paper and ribbon, right? ;)

Thanks DH for a perfect day... it was 'simply divine'.....that is the title of the next card I will show you...tomorrow though!



Happy Easter everyone, enjoy!!


Materials used:


Papers, flowers, die-cuts, and rubons: K & Company.


Large orange flower and leaves by Prima.


EK Success edge punch.


Marvy heart punch.




4 comments:

Lucy, England said...

This is stunning - I'm so glad you had a peaceful and creative day. Sounds wonderful. :)

wendyp said...

aww, what a sweet DH! This is gorgeous! I love that orange flower and that bird is beyond cute!!!

Mary Perry said...

Gorgeous card!!! I am so glad that you got the time away. I think we become better mommies, wives, women, if we have some alone time to play with other adult women. That is what I tell myself every month when I get together with my girlfriends, LOL.

And huge Kudos to the men that love us enough to see that we get it. Give that man of yours a little hug from me, for being the terrific man he is. That is what real men do.

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! So glad you got some "me" time, we all need that once a while!