Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pastels

A real quickie and fun card I made:

I love making my own paper flowers out of stamps or just plain papers and then arranging them and hooking on to a floral wire.....I've made a similar card to this a while back - this one, however, is much more simplified.

Sorry so short but I'm off to do some paper work and also fill out a form for Chris to go to summer school in July! Yippee....got to keep these little ones busy, you know? ;)

Enjoy the card!


Materials used:


Papers and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Floral Wire from Michael's.

1/16" hole punch.



4 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Adorable card - so pretty and simple Tif. Love it. And good luck with the summer school application :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply beautiful, Tif! I always adore your flowers!!

ivwhy said...

all your projects are always so professional & nicely photographed!

Kelly Booth said...

And a GORGEOUS real quickie at that!! You make the best flowers!!