Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One Layer

Today has been a little insane....I'm being modest by saying the words, 'a little'....lol....here is a layout I did for a challenge where you can only use one layer of cardstock/paper. Very hard for me to do since I love to use several layers of paper and just add on embellishments like crazy!


Hope you enjoy.....I'm off to get some food now!!



Materials:


Papers: White cardstock.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Flowers, gems, crystals, and buttons: Hero Arts and Making Memories.

Assorted Twine.

Round corner punch.


7 comments:

Pia said...

Wow Tiffany - I love the way you rose to the challenge! This is a great one layer layout. Love the One of a kind sentiment around the circles. You are a genius! Have a nice day!

Jill W. said...

AMAZING! I just love your creativity! I like how you use flowers on your son's layouts because you do it in such a way that doesn't make it overly feminine. I enjoy your blog A LOT!

Lucy, England said...

Stunning Tif - love your layout.

ivwhy said...

what a fun LO! such perfection!

Kelly Booth said...

Something about circles and Polkadots I just love...this Layout is Perfect!!

Diana said...

what a fantastic layout, Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fantastic, Tiffany! Love all the circle elements, perfect!