Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Mother's Day sentiment....

Here are a few more cards I managed to make some time for today....I just couldn't wait to play with this new Mother's Day set from Papertrey Ink.....there are some wonderful sentiments in this set...so perfect for letting your mom know just how you feel about her!

I'm going to make several variations from this set, just too much fun!

Below is another distressing card, I'm still amazed at the amount of time that it takes to distress and watercolor.....I think I'm done with distressing for this week and I'll go back to my 'regularly scheduled program' of crafting cards now....lol....meaning free for all and using simpler methods and techniques for stamping..........resisting and heat embossing take a lot of time too! But the results are soooo beautiful and wonderful to look at!

Just short and sweet for this post....I'll be back later with some more PI playtime! ;)


Materials used for both cards:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink and Hero Arts.

Papers and ribbons: Papertrey Ink.

Twine.

Vintage flower by HA.

White and pink florals by Prima.

Pearl gems.




No comments: