Friday, April 10, 2009

LAD Weekly Sketch #73

Oh my, I didn't think I was going to get in my weekly sketch this week since it's been kinda crazy around our house! Crazy but fun I have to admit!


I am amused at this card because I wanted to put something in the little princess' hands so bad...so I took a Making Memories stick pin and wanted that to resemble a sceptor.....just something fun, do you think it looks too long? lol....I would have cut it a little shorter if I could....impossible to cut without the right tool...but overall, I liked it and kept it as is. ;)

Hope you enjoy and have a beautiful weekend coming up....I might try to get in one more Easter card/project for you on Sunday!


Cheers!


Materials Used:


Stamps: Once Upon a Time by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: SEI Lovebirds.

Papertrey ribbon.

Making Memories Love Notes Pin.

Making Memories flowers.

Pearl gems.

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute and Creative to put the pin in her hands! Great Job!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply adorable, love it! I just love to visit your blog and see your wonderful work of art!!

Belle said...

Your card is very princess-y and cute! And don't you love using patterned paper to make cards - it's easy and colourful.