Friday, April 17, 2009

LAD Sketch #74

Hi all! I'm back with this weeks sketch at Lizzie Anne Designs! Yoohoooo, it's going to be a beautiful Friday!


I slightly tweaked the sketch, nothing new - why do I do that? I'm a silly person! I left off a ribbon that is supposed to be at the top of the vertical white strip! The extra twist in creating this card was to be inspired by music/a song that we hear......the first song I heard on the radio yesterday was sung by a mother/daughter duo and the song was 'country' - now I could have pulled out my cute little 'cowboy' stamp - but I thought - ok, mother/daughter...mother it is!!! So I made a Mother's Day card!! ;)

Enjoy, enjoy.....I will be back later on this morning with a fun and yummy surprise!!! I hope you'll check back to find out what it is........I'm dedicating this to my mom and every MOM out there!!!! It think I will label this project one of my favorites so far! It's special....


Stay tuned!


Materials used:


Stamps: Simply Singles Wonderful Mother by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: We R Memory Keepers. Embossed White Cardstock.

Flowers and vines: Prima and Making Memories.


1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

"OMG!!!!! that is the most Beautiful Card EVER....Your mother is so LUCKY!!