Friday, April 3, 2009

Juice it up!

Oh my, this morning has been a whirlwind.....you ever do silly things like this......like when I'm crafting....and then I turn my head and I see a piece of unsightly dirt on the floor or just anything that bugs me.....so then I temporarily stop crafting and I just have to go and clean that little bit of dirt!

Isn't it amazing how little things like this is so trivial and yet, we make the time to do it, in essence, cutting into our valuable time that we really don't have? Here I go rambling again....ok, let's get right to my project that I finally finished up:


This is my first ever 'drinking' cup shaped card...It was super fun to make and really easy! Throw on a few embellies like ribbon, the straw, the flowers and a lot of fun stamping - and it makes for some summer time goodness.....enjoy and enjoy your weekend!

Chris will be officially on Spring Break as of 11:30 a.m. my time....lol....so I will try to craft as much as I can this next week or so but if you see me absent from my blog....it's just because I'm spending time with my little guy! Muuuahhh...he's so sweet...I love him!!!


Material used:


Papers: White cardstock.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ribbons: Making Memories and Papertrey Ink.

Prima Flower.

One straw.





3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun card, love it! Might need to borrow the idea for summer party! :)
Congrats for being on the spotlight of the Dawn Mcvey's color challenge!

Thank you for your concern about me from the bottom of my heart!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,
Kiara

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This is so cute...don't know if I've mentioned before but…I've just recently found your work and love love love it! You’re very inspiring. Have a wonderful Spring break with your little man!!! Both my "little man" and I are off too (from pre-school and 6th grade). Unfortunately, my “big guy” had his Spring Break (law professor) in March. But I LOVE time with my so-called little guy because one day, he'll be a big guy and off and running and mom won't be so important anymore. Awww...now I have a bit of tear in my eye…sniff. Anyway ENJOY the time and I'll look forward to seeing your marvelous work again after the break!!!!

shizzknits said...

that is such a cute card! I love looking at all the cards you make. Amazing how it's all just paper!