Saturday, April 25, 2009

It just never stops...

...lol...ok, I mentioned that I was finished with my last distressed card for the week, but somehow I managed to make one more today!

I used some very soft shadows of orange, light green, and pink to create the watercolor effect of the background florals.

I gathered up some prima leaves and florals to assemble on the left bottom of the card.

I stamped a simple and lovely sentiment.

Wanted this look to be very clean and simple with no fuss!


Enjoy and hope you have a great day!


Materials used:

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Prima florals and leaves.

K & Company big gems.


4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love this card Tiffany....So elegant!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the background is beautiful!

joslyn said...

so cute!! congrats on your win over at the lizzie anne blog.

ivwhy said...

great card tif!

now what's this win on lizzie anne?!