Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Many blessings to you and yours if you are celebrating Easter this season! Here is another card for you (it's not an Easter Bunny card) but enjoy anyhow! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today!

So anyway, from my post yesterday, I had mentioned that I had such a wonderful day on Sat. that I decided to make a card in light of that.....so this card is aptly named 'Simply Divine' - a great sentiment from K & Company...just love it!

Here's hoping all of my friends and family can truly enjoy a simply divine day of their own as well! Hugs!


Materials used:


Papers: We R Memory Keepers and white cardstock.


Rub-ons, brads, and flowers: K & Company.


Flowers and leaves: Prima.


Miscellaneous ribbon.






2 comments:

Diana said...

love, love this card. Also, very cool Spring banner!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card as always, Tiffany!!