Saturday, April 18, 2009

Far....far.....away....

It is so beautiful today, what am I doing inside and on the computer? ;) No really, I will be quick and won't be spending too much time on the laptop until later maybe.....here is a card I made for a blogging buddy who lives very far away and I will most likely never meet her:


But she is sweet and I told her I would make her a little something....her favorite color is lavender!! Hope she likes it!

I used the new Swirly Frame stamp that I got in the mail yesterday and some new Papertrey Ink supplies that I hadn't had a chance to play with! I'm so behind on using some of my stuff that has just been sitting in the closet!


Enjoy and hope it's sunny where you are too!!


Materials:


Stamps, gems: Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink.

Papers and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Inks: Moss green, light lavender, tangerine, and black.


3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Whatever you make is beautiful Tiffany! Always made with taste and elegance - these are super colours too!
About the vintage card you are planning... I have no doubt it will be a great success - looking forward to seeing it!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header....you are the PROP Lady!!! Love it.....
Very Pretty Card Tif! Have a Great Weekend....

Belle said...

That's a sweet card, and a sweet sentiment, as well. I love lavender, too, and the colours go really well together.