Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dream a little dream....

This card actually comes right out of my 'fantasy' world!!! You know when sometimes you are just sitting there and visualizing a design in your head....and it may not be a traditional design in any way, but just something that is amusing to you! Well, this was what I imagined up:

So much fun! For my little scenery - I definitely wanted a 'bird' of some sort - I wanted her to be sitting on a leafy vine surrounded with flowers and near a tree - hence the woodgrain stamp. I wanted her to be in the presence of nature and beauty and look as if she is in a dreamy world of her own, pensive, yet thoughtful!

I love working with birds! So quaint!


Enjoy your Sunday, can't believe the weekend is almost over, it's been busy here and I have some catching up to do and a ton of laundry to do - skipped it yesterday...lol! ;)


Materials used:


Papers: Just chillin collection by Making Memories.

Stamps: Woodgrain.

K & Company sentiment tag and pearls.

Prima Floral Vine.

Prima Felt.

Plain Bird chipboard.

White and pink stitched ribbon.


1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is so stunning! It just knocked my shoes off (I wasn't wearing sock, lol!)! Love it!