Thursday, April 23, 2009

Distressed Layout

Goodmorning folks...literally.....oh my, I think by the time some of you see this, I will be asleep again....Chris woke up at 12:30 a.m. this morning from a nightmare and now him and I are totally awake and it's 2:20 a.m.....I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get him to school now, we'll see.

In the meantime, here is a layout I wanted to share with you that I finished up yesterday:

It's the first layout I've ever done that utilizes some distressing. Very fun! Except for the back sheet of paper that is melon colored, all other papers used were white cardstock - I created my own patterned paper for each colored layer that you see....super fun to make....took some time though since I normally don't make my own pp too often.

Enjoy ~ yawning ~ oh boy! Wish me luck today will ya? ;)



Materials used:


Papers: Melon Berry by PI. White cardstock.
Stamps: Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart scalloped punch.

Buttons: Making Memories.

Twine.

White blossoms.




2 comments:

wendyp said...

hoping you were able to both get back to sleep and catch a couple of zzz's.

Beautiful layout! Love the distressing and love how you created your own pattern paper!

Diana said...

Love this!!!