Saturday, April 4, 2009

Deep in thought

Some moments of Chris that I am lucky enough to capture.....I love it when he looks so deep in his thoughts....he's definitely thinking of something pleasant and it's definitely a sight to behold for me personally:

I altered this photo to black and white and wanted to contrast it against the deep red, gold, and yellow hues of my pp. I love this collection from K & Company by the way....so pretty!

Here is a close-up shot of the beautiful felt ribbon:

Enjoy as always!!


Materials used:


Papers: Que Sera Sera Firecracker and Floral by K & Company.

Prima florals, velvet leaves, and felt.

Journaling tag and diecut letters by K & Company.




3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, you captured a fantastic photo Tiffany. Great layout!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tiffany! Awesome and priceless photo!! LOVE it!!

Kelly Booth said...

always Love your Layouts...Love the Photo here...He is such a sweet looking little guy! And would you look at those eyelashes??