Monday, April 20, 2009

A Day in the Park - Caardvark's Challenge

Hi all! Hope your weekend was fab! What did you do? Anything fun? Or did you just stay home and relax? Nothing better than a lazy weekend at home with family and enjoying!

Here is a card in which I finally got to take out my elephant stamp set that I've had for awhile but haven't used yet! I'm trying to get to all my stamps that have been slowly collecting some dust while sitting in my closet. ;)

This card will also be for the Caardvark's Challenge for this month. The theme is trees! How fun is that?

I don't get to work with trees all too often but for this particular card, I made a little one of my own utilizing a Making Memories embellie die-cut and I stamped on a wavy leaf pattern on top. I, then, hand cut the tree bark and adhered....fun!

Enjoy and have a great day!


Materials used:

Stamps, gems: Hero Arts.

Paper: Papertrey Ink.

Button: Making Memories.

Circle die-cut: Making Memories.

Twine.



27 comments:

Daniela said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! Love that tree, so creative. Love the polka dot paper and the elephant is adorable. Thanks for playing!!!

Lucy, England said...

Gorgeous card Tif - perfect in so many ways.

lauren said...

that is ♥FABULOUS♥...in ever single way...so cool & creative! "SO STINKIN' CUTE" reaallllllllly sums it up!!! :)

Jenn Biederman said...

Love your take on the tree challenge, Tif!! Such a cute card...love the elephant! Thanks for playing along! :)

Alicia said...

ummmmmm yep that card is so stinkin cute what a great take on the sketch.

Heidi Van Laar said...

It's all in the name! Love this fabulous tree card!

Kimberly said...

Your card IS So stinkin cute! What a great card! Love it! Awesome!! :)

shelly said...

Such a sweet card! Very stinkin cute!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

How darling! What a cute scene you've created!

Thanks for playing at CV's!

SmilynStef said...

Stinkin' cute for sure ... love your tree ... the polka dot trunk is wonderful ... love the cute elephant too.

Diana said...

Oh my gosh Tif, love the tree card. And....the banner.

Melody said...

Really sweet card. LOve all the patterns and the little elephant!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Tiff, I've left you an award on my blog!

NinaB said...

Hello from Croatia! What a cute card. I love that elephant. It's good to find another Asian paper crafter - you do excellent work!

Savitri said...

So so stinkin' CUTE indeed!!!! I LOVE it! I saw the challenge and there are a few tree items that I haven't used in a while but haven't gotten the mojo. Yours is AWESOME!!

Angela said...

How cute, I love the grass and the cuttlebugged bg..

Tanis said...

LOVE THIS! I love it when I see "made it myself" trees...SO clever!
That elephant is too sweet :)

Jenyfur said...

This is soooooo good - love it!

Kryssi said...

u did it again, tiffany!! great card, thanks for playing along!!

ivwhy said...

stinkin' cute is right!

Diana said...

Tiffany, this is just fantastic. Love your work!

Ashley M said...

This is really cute Tiffany! Love how you created the tree!

LORi said...

Well, I have to agree with your card THIS IS STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!

linda said...

Love all the patterns and textures used - I want to touch it! Thanks for sharing...

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is stinkin' cute! Great card!

Miss Em said...

So cute, I think i am going to have to pull out my monkeys.

Virginia L. said...

Just saying hi on your blog, Tif! GREAT work you did! You are truly amazing! Love your creations!