Friday, April 24, 2009

Cutie Pies for your Friday!

Ok, not real pies, I meant 'cute' cards but for some reason saying cutie pie is more fun! ;) Here are some really quick and mini cards I whipped up:

I love making small cards and they have just as much function and impact as larger cards! In fact, the smaller the card, the 'cuter' for me...lol!

These cards are about 3/4 of a standard 5" x 5" card - love to chop them into this size - so much fun! I love making scraplings and long cards too!

Here is another one with a color combo of turquoise and red:


Enjoy, I'm pressed for time right now and need to get going - thanks for dropping by!


Materials used:


Stamps and ribbon: Papertrey Ink. Hero Arts.

Flowers: Prima.

Felt flower: HA.

Yellow gems.

K & company blue pearl accent.

Yellow Twine.




6 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Such beautiful cards Tiffany!

wendyp said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!!!

I just noticed the new blog header. Looks awesome (and yummy!)

Winter said...

Hey Tiffany! Beautiful cards! I left you something over at my blog! :)

Amy (Your Niece!) said...

I like this color scheme because it reminds me of an early sunset horizon.

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! These are beautiful Mother's Da cards! Love the flowers and colors!

joslyn said...

love the red and teal, my favorite color combo! great work.