Sunday, April 19, 2009

Card #2

Hi all! I am back again on this 'lazy' Sunday morning...late Sunday morning actually - slept in way too late today! Here is another card I made for a blogging buddy who lives in Germany:

I'll be sending this card along with the one in the previous post out to her.

I've got lots of catching up to do today with my emails, oh my - it's amazing how much emails you get when you miss just one day.....we took off all day yesterday to enjoy the beautiful sunshine...oh it was so nice! Went to the park and spent lots of time bicycling and breathing in the fresh air......monster amounts of icecream eating at Dairy Queen - yum, yum.....can't beat that......some mall hopping and toy shoppin' - hey that rhymes! It was just a really simple and pleasant day, I like that.....


Materials used:

Stamps and crystal gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

Prima large floral.




No comments: