Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday 'Blues'

Lol....I am teasing you with the title! Here's a birthday card I made for my niece - I don't work with blue and white too often but I LOVE the fuse of these two colors together:

The color combo of this card matches the gift that I also made for her so I hope she will like it! I still need to put some finishing touches on the gift then I'll be done!

And I thought you might like this close-up of some glitter and shine:

Can you see that? What will Prima come up with next!!! Gosh, love their stuff, each new product line is sooo amazing!


Enjoy, got lots to try and accomplish today. ;)


Materials used:

Papers and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Flowers: Prima and Hero Arts.

Button: Making Memories.

Stamps: Hero Arts.




1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Dang Tiff! Such a gorgeous card and gosh, love your photo props!

OK, I for those of us that are photography challenged (OK, me!) ... would you please back up about 5. 10 or 20 feet and share what the entire scene looks like? I'm curious how your photo scene setup looks!!!!!!

Or is that a Trade secret??? LOL!