Sunday, April 26, 2009

6

Lol.....last year - around this same time the title of my post was '5'. Can you guess what I'm referring to? Chance and I are counting down the days to our 6th wedding anniversary! Yay, fun, fun! We are all giddy about it....it is just a few weeks away but so much fun to think about and all the memories that it beholds......

Here's a layout I did with some very soft distressing....one of our favorite wedding photos with just the two of us.

Here's a close-up of the slightly distressed florals:

Some more details at the bottom where I've written the journaling:

And the best little detail about the journaling was I used this fun notebook paper punch that I just love, love! I just adore this punch, it's great and so versatile - I'm going to be using it on some of Chris' school projects too! It just looks so real....


Materials:
Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Inks: light brown, pink, and tangerine.

Florals by Prima.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Accessories: Scallop scissors and EK Success notebook paper punch.



2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Love all your cards and this layout, Tiffany!! Congrats on the 6th Anniversary!! How fun to think about all the sweet memories and celebrate them!

Thank you for visiting my blog while I was on vacation and for all the sweet comments you left for me!! You ROCK!!

Lucy, England said...

Love this layout Tif - so pretty. I am getting excited about scrapbooking some of my wedding photos (if there are any good ones). I'll have to try more pages before then!
Just a few days to go now. Bet you're looking forward to the celebrations.